Well, not really resolutions... as I like to think, change can begin anytime! Let's just say that I do have some goals that I want to meet.
1) Lose weight. I've lost sight of it a little and it's crept up on my. [It’s time to focus and get it under control.]
2) Ride the bicycles more. I've started riding more and realized i've really missed it this year. Would love to share more rides with family and friends and maybe even introduce some new friends to the hobby.
3) Pick up the camera more! [I feel inspired again.]
4) Go on a bikepacking trip. (Want to help Brett?)
5) Ride to Philly by bike for dinner at Monks Cafe and hop the trail home.
6) Brew more! Brewing is a relaxing afternoon to chill on the deck with family.
7) Take a multi-day motorcycle adventure.
8) Attend Dirtfest at Lake Raystown. (It’s about time!)
9) Commute via bicycle more often.
10) Host some parties in our soon to be finished basement.
11) Listen to more music.
12) Paint some canvases for the house.
13) Finish my palette projects.
14) Illustrate more.
15) Produce that custom workout headband design.
16) Host a photography art show somewhere cool with the photos of the adventures from above!
I'm sure this won't be the end of it.... but those are some things on my mind. Some of these I've wanted to do a few years ago, but I think it's either time to make some of those happen or just scratch them off the list.